Improving your productivity is the one area which impacts all other areas of your professional and personal life. Imagine how much more you could accomplish if you could free up 2 extra hours a day?
In the second of two episodes in this series, we are covering my 5-part productivity system. I've researched and used many different productivity systems and strategies. There are several that are quite good, but none that I have found cover everything from strategy down to detailed execution. So what I have done is taken some of the best systems out there and combined them into an end to end approach to productivity.
In this episode we'll continue with the second half of my productivity system. We will talk about becoming a productivity machine, your evening routine, and putting the 5 steps together. Later we will talk about productivity tools and finally, how implement the productivity system and tools.
In this episode you'll learn:
- How to be super-productive during your work day
- How to find a task level productivity system that works for you
- What the Getting Things Done (GTD) system is and how to try it
- The important of an evening routine
- How to track and manage the habits that make up your evening routine
- Please subscribe to this podcast (iTunes) and I would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review to help spread the word!
- Check out StrongStart 5-step Productivity System – Becoming a Productivity Machine to go deeper on becoming a productivity machine
- Check out StrongStart 5-step Productivity System – Your Evening Routine to go deeper on your evening routine
Links and Resources mentioned in this episode:
StrongStart Guide – Personal Productivity (the ebook version of this productivity system)
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity, David Allen (affiliate link)
Coop Home Goods Shredded Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Pillow (affiliate link)
Transcript:Download a PDF of the Transcript