Improving your productivity is the one area which impacts all other areas of your professional and personal life. Imagine how much more you could accomplish if you could free up 2 extra hours a day?
In the first two episodes of this series, we are going to cover my 5-part productivity system. I've researched and used many different productivity systems and strategies. There are several that are quite good, but none that I have found cover everything from strategy down to detailed execution. So what I have done is taken some of the best systems out there and combined them into an end to end approach to productivity.
In this episode we will talk about mastering habits, your morning routine, and focusing on your “One Thing”. In the next episode we will talk about becoming a productivity machine, your evening routine, and putting it all together. Later we will talk about productivity tools and finally, how implement the productivity system and tools.
In this episode you'll learn:
- What are habits and why are they so important?
- How to purposefully design and manage your habits
- What is a morning routine and why should you have one?
- A system for determining the absolute most important thing you should work on at any given time
- How to track and manage the habits that make up your morning routine
- Please subscribe to this podcast (iTunes) and I would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review to help spread the word
- Check out this post to go deeper on habits and download your free Habit Tracker
- Check out this post to go deeper on morning routines
- Check out this post to go deeper on your One Thing
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
StrongStart Guide – Personal Productivity (the ebook version of this productivity system)
The Power of Habit, Charles Duhigg (affiliate link)
The Miracle Morning, Hal Elrod (affiliate link)
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results, Keller and Papasan (affiliate link)
Transcript:Download a PDF of the Transcript